Madison On Tap
March 3, 2018
New Holland Pavilion inside the Alliant Energy Center
Purchase your tickets here
It’s no hoptical illusion, the 4th annual Madison on Tap is returning on March 3rd. Madison’s largest craft beer festival is back and better than ever, serving up samples of 150+ craft beer styles from more than 70 breweries. Soak up samples during the general admission session or hop it up to the VIP level for extra tasting time. We’ll have live music, great vendors, and delicious food available for purchase to ensure a perfectly crafted experience.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
Get more information and checkout the featured breweries here: