Following Wisconsin's 35-14 rout of Michigan on Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium, Badgers players reacted to the win in the locker room.
- Junior RB Jonathan Taylor rushed for 203 yards on 23 carries with a pair of touchdowns.
- Taylor is the first Wisconsin player in history to rush for at least 200 yards against Michigan.
- Taylor scored his 9th overall TD of the season on a 1-yard run to open the scoring in the first quarter. He carried 8 times for 51 yards on that game-opening drive. He added his 10th score on a 72-yard run later in the period.
- Taylor had 12 carries for 143 yards and 2 touchdowns in the first quarter.
- Taylor topped the 100-yard rushing mark for the 25th time in his 30-game career. Only Ron Dayne (33) and Montee Ball (26) have more 100-yard games as Badgers.
- Taylor recorded the 13th game of his career with at least 150 rushing yards and 9th game with at least 200 yards.
- Junior QB Jack Coan completed 13-of-16 passes for 128 yards.
- The Badgers have won each of Coan’s last 5 starts, dating back to last season. He is now 5-2 as UW’s starting quarterback.
- Coan scored a pair of rushing touchdowns, including a career-long 25-yard run in the second quarter, the 2nd and 3rd rushing TDs of his career.
- Coan is now 58-for-75 (77.3%) on the season with 5 TDs and 0 INTs.
- Sophomore FB John Chenal scored his first-career touchdown on a one-yard run in the second quarter.
- Senior OLB Zack Baun led UW with 7 tackles, including 2 for loss, to go with a sack and forced fumble. Baun now has 3.0 sacks and 5.0 tackles for loss on the season.
- Sophomore ILB Jack Sanborn also recorded 7 tackles (his career high), adding 2 TFLs, a sack and a forced fumble.
- Redshirt freshman S Reggie Pearson matched his career high with 5 tackles, while adding 0.5 tackles for loss and his 3rd career forced fumble.
- Junior Safeties Eric Burrell and Collin Wilder each tallied their 2nd INT of the season.
Photo: Getty Images
Information courtesy of UWBadgers.com