Hear from Jack Coan, Jonathan Taylor, and other Wisconsin Badgers players after Wisconsin defeated Kent State 48-0 on Saturday.
- QB Jack Coan went 12-for-15 (.800) for 134 yards and 2 touchdown passes.
- RB Jonathan Taylor carried 19 times for 186 yards (9.8 average) and 4 touchdowns, adding 3 catches for 29 yards and 1 touchdown reception.
- OLB Zack Baun recorded a career-high 3.0 sacks, giving him 6.0 on the season. He also now has 9.5 tackles for loss on the year.
- WR Jack Dunn scored his first-career touchdown on a 3-yard run in the fourth quarter.
- ILB Jack Sanborn recorded 2.0 sacks, the first multi-sack game of his career.
- TE Jake Ferguson hauled in his first touchdown of the season and the 5th of his career.
Photo: Getty Images